Library Trainee in IIM Ranchi
Name of the Post- Library Trainee
(purely on temporary basis for two years)
Employer- Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi
Location- Ranchi, Jharkhand
Eligibility Criteria :
Master in Library & Information Science (MLISc) with First Class.
Age limit: 26 years (as on date of the advertisement).
Candidates having basic working knowledge of IT and IT related applications used in
libraries will be preferred.
Duration : The duration of traineeship will be for two years (fixed).
Stipend : Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand only) per month.
Apply online -
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria does not entitle candidates to be called forthe skill test. IIM Ranchi reserves the right to fix the criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for skill test.
- Selection of candidate will be based on their consistent academic record & performancein the skill test.
- The selected candidate will have to work six days a week and on requirement may becalled on shift duty and on holidays too.
- The training period will strictly for a period of two years.
- No individual communications will be entertained from the candidates against thisadvertisement.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the shortlisted candidates to attend the skill test.
Last date- February 21st , 2017
More Details- https://www.iimranchi.ac.in/librarytrainee/libtr2017.pdf