Add a Post using email

If you want to post on DrLibSc Blogs then send email to "drlibsc.addpost@blogger.com" (text and images size up to 10 MB). Note- this ID is not for Contact. Use Contact form on "Write us.." or email to drlibsc@gmail.com

Friday 12 August 2016

Happy Librarian's Day

Button Plant Green Butterfly Hellow Animation Clip
Happy Librarian's Day to all LIS professionals, Teachers, Students, Scholars, Researchers on the memory of  Dr S.R.R , the father of Library Science/Information Science/Documentation 




Proud to be a Librarian
...............................
Sharing Information,
Knowledge Generation,
Serving is my Passion, 
I love My Profession.

                I am Librarian.....
                                     I am Librarian.....
                                                           ©niranjan

No comments:

Post a Comment