Curator in Chinmaya International Foundation Shodha Sansthan, Kerala
Name of the Post- Curator (library)Employer- CHINMAYA INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION SHODHA SANSTHAN
Location- ERNAKULAM KERALA - 682319
Pay of Scale - 15600 – 39100 + AGP 6000 or as per the Guidelines of UGC
Nature of Post – Regular and Open
Probation Period – Two years from the date of appointment
- A good academic record with at least 55% marks at master degree level in Sanskrit from a recognized Indian university or an equivalent degree from a recognized Academic Institution.
- Bachelor degree in Library Science or equivalent degree in Library Science or Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology/Museology.
- Two years’ experience in a reputed institution on manuscript works.
- Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC.
- Sound knowledge of Hindi and English
- Knowledge of Manuscriptology/Epigraphy
How to apply
Applications in prescribed format containing details of academic qualifications and experience (biodata) supported by self-attestedcopies of relevant documents along with (i)bank draft of Rs.500/- in favour of ‘Director, Chinmaya International FoundationShodhaSansthan,drawn on any nationalised bank payable at Piravom or (ii) NEFT/RTGS/IMPS- directly in ShodhaSansthan Account No. 67057376083, State Bank of Travancore, Piravom Branch, Ernakulam IFSC :SBTR0000160, Brach Code :000160. Applications complete in all respects should reach to undersigned within one month from the date of advertisement in Newspaper/Employment News, in a closed envelopesuperscribing Application for the post of …….
More Details- http://www.chinfo.org/index.php/advertisement