Librarian in D. N. Patel College of Engineering, Shahada, Maharastra
Name of the Post- Librarian
Number of Vacancies- 01
Employer- Poojya Sane Guruji Vidya Prasarak Mandal’s D. N. Patel College of Engineering
Location- Shahada, Maharastra
Pay scale- Pay scales and allowances as per university / AICTE / Govt . of Maharashtra rules.
Qualification & Experience-
- Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of 55% marks where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like SLET/SET in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Holders of Ph.D. degree as on the date of Notification of these Regulations along with those candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree through a process of admission, registration, course work and external evaluation as laid down in the UGC (Minimum Standards and procedure and award of Ph.D. Degree.) Regulations, 2009 and so adopted by the university shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- A relaxation of 5 %may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching position, rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50%as the case may be through grace marks procedure etc. by universities is not permissible for clamming relaxation, provided that the post should be for reserved (SC/ST) / Differently-abled categories. OR
- Good academic record with Ist Class at M.Lib.Sci. Level
How to Apply -
Interested candidates can send the application on plain paper for the above posts with their full bio -data,pass-port size photo graph, copies of the statement of marks, experience certificate etc. to the “Principal, DNPCE, Shahada, Dist. Nandurbar 425409” within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
More Details- Click Here