Library and Information Officer Post in Vector Control Research Centre (ICMR), Puducherry
Name of the Post- Library and Information Officer
Number of Vacancies- 01
Employer- Vector Control Research Centre (ICMR), Puducherry
Pay scale- PB-3: Rs.15,600- 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600
Age- Not exceeding 40years as on the last date of receipt of filled in application.
Qualification & Experience-
i. Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/Institute.
ii. Five years’ professional experience in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory Organization/PSU/University or Recognized Research or Educational institution.
i. One year Professional experience of computing library activities in a Library under Central/State Governments/Autonomous Organization/University or Recognized Research or education institution.
ii. One year Professional experience in the field of Public Health/Bio-medical Research/Vector Borne Diseases viz., Generation of information documents, Digitization of Library, ISDN etc.
iii. Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University or institute.
• Management of Library
• Digitization for creating Cyber library
• RFID (Radio Frequency identified Document) tagging of books
• Updating of existing data bank of Vectors and Vector Borne Diseases to be updated on daily basis
• Downloading of Scientific articles requested by researchers• All other routine activities of library-maintenance of stock and issue of registers for books, journals etc.,
• Procurement of journals and books and cataloguing/classification of books
How to Apply-Eligible candidates can send their duly filled-in application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of birth, Community , Educational qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience, demand draft to The Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006 on or before 29-07-2016.
More Details- Click Here