Add a Post using email

If you want to post on DrLibSc Blogs then send email to "drlibsc.addpost@blogger.com" (text and images size up to 10 MB). Note- this ID is not for Contact. Use Contact form on "Write us.." or email to drlibsc@gmail.com

Wednesday 10 February 2016

DrLibSc - Desk of Research in Library Science: Study-Material (Download Zone)

DrLibSc - Desk of Research in Library Science: Study-Material (Download Zone): Study Materials Download Zone Visit: NET/SET Miscellaneous: Important years in Library and Information Science Dictionary...

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I want to write a review about such an unbeatable service as edu birdie. I really like to spend my time with friends, I am almost always away from home, respectively, to do homework I do not always like, and simply I have no time for such things. But this site is always a great help to me in a difficult situation. I leave my order there and feel free to go spend my time with friends! Don't waste your time thinking about it, just sign up and save your precious time now! The services cost pennies and the quality is second to none.

    ReplyDelete